Hallbankgate Hub Shop and Cafe

( 1 review )
+44-1697746060

Hallbankgate, Brampton, England, CA8 2NJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local community owned shop and cafe offering breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea with soymilk option. Always a vegan soup. Crumpets or beans on toast could be made using a vegan spread. Vegan biscuits can be bought in the shop and eaten at the café. Hot food served til 2:30pm. Shop sells some vegan foodstuff including frozen sausages, burgers and pies, ice-cream, milk and yogurt alternatives, nutritional yeast. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Bethyboos

Wonderful - Edit

I wish I could leave 5 stars but happycow will only allow that for fully vegan establishments. As a family of 4 on holiday we were very happy to find this shop and cafe. There were a few vegan options so we had a bit of everything and shared. Lovely wholesome, warming food on a rainy day and the staff were very nice, welcoming and helpful. We would love to come back next time we are in the area. The shop was well stocked too.

Pros: Warm vegan food options, Vegan cakes, Lovely staff and volunteers

Return to Brampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hallbankgate Hub Shop and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.