Half Man Half Burger

+44-1424552332

7 Marine Ct, St Leonards on Sea, Hastings, England, TN38 0DX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Also known as HM! HB! Cool burger place that can make vegetarian burgers vegan upon request by substituting with a vegan bun, vegan cheese and vegan chipotle mayo. Has a vegan chocolate brownie with vegan ice cream. There are gluten free options too. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Pipp_Alice

I travel for this burger every time - Edit

Bean Caught Stealin Is the best bean burger I have ever tasted!
And the brownie and ice cream - oh my! There are 3 veggie vegan options 2 of which can be made fully vegan (it's all very clear on the menu and staff are very responsive)
Really worth a visit if you are in the area, it gets very busy at times but it's well worth the wait and I think they do take away too. Perfect for when you are hanging out with non vegan/veggies and you still want a good meal, something which I think can be hard to find outside of London and Brighton. This place is wonderful.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-08

Pros: Vegan cheese , Vegan chipotle mayo, Vegan ice cream

Cons: There aren't any for me, 5 stars if I could have

Return to Hastings Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Half Man Half Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.