Hai Dozo - Food Stall

152 Brick Lane (at Boiler House Food Hall), East London, England, E1 6RU

Vendor in the food hall selling Japanese vegan bento plus sweets like mochi and matcha granola for take home. Open Sat 11:00am-6:00pm. Open hours vary, check ahead.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Bea_lc

great food great service - Edit

I went there expecting some quality and intriguing vegan food I got a beautiful backstory to its creation and a left with a warming and overwhelming lovely experience

Pros: calm, respectful, ciltirulb

Cons: not bigger

HaiDozo! 11 Sep 2017 - Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed the Hai Dozo experience.
We are inspired by some wholesome domestic Japanese dishes which have lots of interesting history. Domo arigato! :)

Delicious, creative and so Japanese!! - Edit

I love Japanese food and I can tell you Hai Dozo is the real deal! They only run a food stall at the Boiler House Market, but I was spoiled with choice (savoury and sweet). Everything looked gorgeous but I finally decided to go for the Okonomiyaki, the matcha scone and a mochi. Everything was so delicious. The okonomiyaki tasted better than any I could have had in Japan. The mochi's chewy texture was just right and the matcha scone with adzuki bean and coconut cream was as delicious as it looked!
They also use organic ingredients where they can and avoid sugar in their sweets. To top it up the owners are super friendly and I love how they present their stall and the drawings they have on the menu!

Pros: Creative dishes , Authentic super delicious Japanese flavours , Great choice (sweet and savoury)

Cons: Only open on Saturdays

HaiDozo! 26 Aug 2017 - Thanks so much for coming and super glad you enjoyed our food! We will try out some new Okonomiyaki combinations shortly ;)

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hai Dozo - Food Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.