Haddonfield Donut

• Other Other
  • ( 3 reviews )

Donut shop offering some vegan donuts and cookies. Open Tue-Sat 6:00am-6:00pm, Sun 7:00am-3:00pm. Closed Mon.

First Review by MargaritaToyents

jakoobi

Points +26

10 Apr 2021

please

ngl I'm not a fan of the donuts that can be eaten by the vegans here, truly a tragedy

tiffany5401

Points +18

09 Feb 2020

Disappointing cake

placed an order for a vegan birthday cake for my husband a few weeks before his birthday, and the girl at the counter told me someone would call to confirm with the price, and I could pay over the phone. I never recieved a phone call, so I figured it couldn't be done or they just lost the paper work. I ended up figuring out a plan b for the cake. A day AFTER I asked for the cake to be ready I got a call asking why I didn't pick up the cake. I ended up getting it anyways,even though I didn't need it, because I didn't want it to go to waste. It was the biggest waste if $85. The cake was at least 80% frosting. It had three thin layers of cake, I'm talking quarter inch thin pieces of cake with even thicker layers of icing slathered between. We ended up throwing most of it away. I'll stick to an actual vegan bakery that knows how to bake vegan cakes and not just a heaping mess of frosting.

I've been in there twice for donuts, and both times they only had two vegan ones left. They were okay. I'll go out of my way to get Dottie's in the future though.

Pros: They are close , They attempted a vegan cake , They have donuts

Cons: The cake was gross, Employees don't communicate , Limited vegan options

MargaritaToyents

Points +42

16 Jan 2020

Offer vegan donuts

It’s expensive, my go to for vegan donuts is Dotties in west philly but since I no longer live in that area I’ve been dying for a donut. It honestly just tasted like pure sugar, it had no excitement or flavor. The donut itself would have been alright if it wasn’t covered in the sweetest icing. Maybe just a simple glaze would have sufficed. I’m not 100% sure if the sprinkles used were vegan.

Pros: Have a vegan donut

Cons: Lackluster

Return to Haddonfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Haddonfield Donut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.