Habitat Coffee Shop

Contact 323-739-0222

3708 Eagle Rock Blvd , Los Angeles, California, USA, 90065

Serves meat, vegan options available. Eagle Rock area coffee shop and cafe with several vegan and gluten-free options. Weekday brunch 7am-12pm and weekend 7am-2pm includes a vegan breakfast tostada. Also has bagels, peanut butter, vegan cream cheese, vegan chiabatta, vegan whoopie pies, and grab-and-go snacks all day. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by LisaKarlan

love this place! - Edit

I love habitat SO much, the people who work there are always kind and courteous. They also do a great chai iced tea and some super great vegan and veggie options including their green bean salad and their sandwiches which I love.

Pros: awesome staff!

Cons: none!

rude, vegan cream cheese - bagels not vegan - Edit

I was so excited to find a place with bagels & vegan cream cheese. When I tried to confirm if the bagels were vegan, I was told they had gluten free bagels. I asked for the ingredient list and she denied having one. The woman behind the counter called the bagel company (at my request) and was told they have "a little egg" in all their bagels. I asked why they have several vegan items including vegan cream cheese but no vegan bagels she said rudely (her tone) responded "that's what we do it here."

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Habitat Coffee Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.