Ha Long

Contact +49-63136139922

Marktstr. 28, Kaiserslautern, Germany, 67655

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mixed Asian cuisines, has several dishes with tofu that are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-11:30pm.

Category: Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Nepheloid

Nice Asian cuisine - Edit

Wow, they have 3 pages of vegan options in their menu! Sushi but also stir-fry dishes and rice dishes. Not only do they have tofu options, but also tender vegan chicken or crispy vegan duck. The texture of the mock meats was amazing. The only criticism is that the sauces were a bit runny. But the flavour was very good! Would recommend.

Pros: Tasty vegan meats, Lots of options

Cons: Runny sauce

My go-to for a good lunch I K'lautern - Edit

My favorites are the Nasi Goreng and the Vietnamese rice paper rolls with mint and cilantro. They have over 2 pages of vegan options but I love my favs so I have only tried a few others. I took a pregnant omni friend there who was trying to eat healthy and she loved the place. I have not had the pre-made experiences others write of.

Pros: Downtown location, Good food , Reasonable price

Best vegan sushi - Edit

This place has really improved over the years and they now serve the best vegan sushi I've ever had. They have a lot of choice too not only your usual avocado and cucumber makis. They offer a big choice of other vegan dishes too, but I'm personally not into these typical asian-german fast food dishes and prefer the sushi, but the mock duck tastes really good and everything seems to be prepared fresh (you can look into the kitchen).

Pros: best sushi, many vegan dishes

Cons: staff doesn't undestand much

Seems premade? - Edit

I first went here a week ago and got their pad thai with tofu and it wasn't good at all. Very dry, I've had better frozen pad thai than that. Decided to give it a second try yesterday and got the fried tofu with sweet and sour sauce. It came in a styrofoam container with tinfoil sealed to it making me think it was premade. The tofu was soggy as they had it sitting in the sauce. Not a lot of tofu either. It wasn't like any other fried tofu I've had from Asian restaurants. Only plus side was it came with rice which was good. I won't be going here again. Was excited to have a vegan place close by but I can make better food at home.

Pros: good rice

Return to Kaiserslautern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ha Long closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 618 times since Feb 2015.