Guudbelly

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan
832-693-3948

Houston area, Houston, Texas, USA,

Makes vegan tamales wrapped in banana leaf for delivery, and operates at area market - check its webpage for latest updates. Dec 2015 reported now operating at Urban Harvest Farmers Markets on Saturday & Wednesday. Open Wed 11:00am-1:30pm, Sat 8:00am-12:00pm. Check site to confirm open hours.

First Review by lakayearroyo

Outstanding - Edit

Do not miss Guudbelly...

These vegan tamales are amazing. Delicious!!!!!

Pros: Excellent food

Cons: Not a storefront

The Best Tamales! - Edit

I discovered Guudbelly via Facebook last summer. They had just begun and offered the most delicious vegan tamales and salsas. Oh, and a very delicious fruit drink too. I spent a fair amount of time in the Medical Center area of Houston and they kindly delivered my food to me. I wish I lived closer to enjoy them at the local farmer's markets. I highly recommend them and hope they open a store front or food truck soon.

Pros: Fresh, Delicious, Great customer service

Guudbelly saved me! - Edit

I am in Houston for a conference and am SO GLAD I found Guudbelly on Happy Cow. Not only were the vegan tamales the best I've ever had, but they were affordable and their customer service is phenomenal. L took my order via text and delivered a dozen delicious tamales to my hotel a couple hours later. I am taking the last two on the plane with me. There are not many options for vegans in downtown Houston and I am grateful to have found Guudbelly. Thank you!!!!!

Guudbelly - tamale goodness, all vegan! - Edit

Tamale goodness at it's best, and vegan, too! Guudbelly is well named, good in my mouth & my belly. Well worth traveling for, and traveling with. Tasty hot or cold, with or without accompanying salsa/sauces. They freeze well, too. Good airplane food, though the sauce had to go in my goodie bag as a liquid...
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 09, 2015

Pros: Excellent tasty food, Travels well, Affordable

Cons: No storefront yet, Only available at farmers markets

WOAHHHHHH - Edit

THE best tamales I've ever had in my short life(vegan or not)

Pros: Service, Quality, Great portions

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Guudbelly closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.