Gutierrez Restaurant

Contact 785-825-1649

640 Westport Blvd (at W Crawford St ), Salina, Kansas, USA, 67401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family owned authentic Mexican restaurant has a vegetarian section on menu with some vegan options. Other items on menu can be made vegan; please ask. Open Mon-Sun 11am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by CarolinaR

Great Vegan Options! - Edit

While traveling across country this summer, my spouse and I had occasion to stop by this restaurant. It was all that the reviews said it was including the helpful friendliness of our waitress, Madison. We were unable to stay over to enjoy the meal, but she made sure that our order was on point with the recommendations she made for the best menu items to take on the road. I had the estafodo and my spouse enjoyed the spinach/mushroom dilla which wasn't consumed until much later. It was very good cold, not something we can say we've experienced with Mexican food.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant for road weary vegan travelers!

Pros: Great service, Excellent fresh food, Friendly staff

Vegetarian Menu! - Edit

We were also driving across the country, and found this place on Happy Cow. We stayed across the street and had a good vegan meal. They even made it gluten-free. Our waitress (Madison?) was great, too, and the interior of the restaurant was very interesting.

Pros: vegan, gluten-free, good service

Veg Mexican in rural Kansas - Edit

Driving cross country we decided to stop in Salina, KS off of I-70 for the night. We weren't too optimistic about finding vegan options. Then we found Gutierrez restaurant. Right across from our hotel they actually had a vegetarian menu. Authentic Mexican and family owned, the food did not disappoint. We got a huge plate of veggies with tortillas and their kick-butt salsa and guacamole. If you find yourself in the middle of Kansas, this is definitely a good place to eat.

Pros: Excellent food, Conveniently located, Friendly staff

Return to Salina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gutierrez Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1171 times since Jun 2012.