First Review by GAVeggieDude

Great vegan deli/bakery - Edit

I love coming here to grab lunch and/or a baked good. There are too few places to get a vegan sandwich and the specials always seem to be great.

Pros: tasty, not too expensive, baked goods

Cons: service friendly but slow

more detailed review under Dough Bakery - Edit

Gutenfleischers is under the same roof as Dough Bakery. They are both excellent!
Updated from previous review on Friday August 16, 2013

Pros: friendly, helpful staff!, delicious deli!

Welome To A Nice Place - Edit

The waitress was first class,the cookies where exellent,the prices on the vege burgers shocked me.

Pros: Next Subway, Open Lotsa Light, Parking

Cons: No Food(cooking Except On Sunday For Breakfast), No Outlets Except One (computer), The Burgers Are A Litttle Out Of My Pocket

All day/Every Day - Edit

Wish I could go more than the twice a week I do now. Amazing, fantastic, delicious, etc, etc. I have a hard time not getting the special every time, but all of their sandwiches are great. If you have room, don't skip a side salad. The potato salad in particular is worth it.

Pros: Affordable, Delicious, Good location

Cons: Stomach not big enough, only 7 days in the week, have to work/sleep

awesomeness undivided - Edit

we have been here 3 times now, for different occasions. we have visited bake sales and had deli sandwiches. we also buy their taco meat. everything is top notch good food, great quality food & more then fare portions. the people that own the deli, have been developing these vegan meats for a while, and they taste like utter devotion in deli slice form. the vegan mayo they make too!!! omg omg and the fire chips ohhh or korean pasta salad thingy!!! all of this place is great, and this seems appropriate cause the owners are awesome people to boot! a notch for atlanta...

Pros: prices, quality, portions

Delicious Vegan Deli - Edit

I was absolutely thrilled when I saw that Dough vegan bakery had a deli counter with amazing vegan sandwiches and sides. After trying my first sandwich I was hooked. Everything I've tried here (which so far has been each of their weekly specials, the roast beef, ham, salami, and turkey, and all their sides) has been tasty and flavorful. Each week they offer a special feature sandwich, and so far they have all been amazing. I can't say enough good things about both Dough and Gutenfleischers-- an amazing addition to the neighborhood, and a true vegan gem of Atlanta. Vegans rejoice!

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Gutenfleischers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5185 times since Jul 2012.