CLOSED: GustOrganics

Contact 212-242-5800

519 Ave of America (at 14th St, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10011

This organic restaurant opened in 2014 and transitioned to become fully vegan as of March 2015. Offers many raw and gluten-free dishes. Large selection of juices, smoothies, and alcoholic beverages. REPORTED SHUT AT END OF AUG 2015. Open Mon-Fri 12:30pm-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by Kiki The Silly Vegan

CLOSED PERMANENTLY - Edit

I went last week and was told by staff the restaurant was closed with no plans for new one. Very sad
I read there was issues with the investors suing them for changing to vegan.
Have told happy cow but change not noted yet.

Vegan Conversion - Edit

Somehow I missed the fact the GustOrganics went completely vegan. They have a creative menu, fresh organic ingredients, a nice atmosphere and great cocktails! The mushroom ravioli is insanely good and the strawberry bliss cocktail is bliss indeed. And the tiramisu is divine. A new local favorite.

Pros: Menu, Cocktails, Dessert

insane variety - Edit

Food was not only incredibly tasty and flavorful but for the first time Im leaving a Restuarant feeling healthy. For the first time in years I wanted to order everything on the menu.... Luckily we are here for another 2months and so will work our way through the menu

Pros: variety, tasty , great atmosphere

Cons: only one stomach that can't finish everything it o

brunch on a Saturday - Edit

We've been meaning to get here since they became all vegan. Better than expected! I would eat here every brunch if I could. The carrot pancakes were incredible and gluten free with quinoa flour. There were seven of us and everyone loved their meals. Highly recommended.

Love it! - Edit

Finally checked them out after hearing they were transitioning to a fully vegan menu and I couldn't have loved it more. The food was fresh and delicious. Management and staff were friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about going vegan. Can't wait to go back!

Pros: Almost entirely vegan, Warm, cozy atmosphere, Delicious food, friendly staff

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: GustOrganics closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2076 times since Jul 2014.