Gusto Ristobar

Contact 954500923

Calle Alemanes, 3, Sevilla, Spain, 41004

Serves meat, vegan options available. Seville cafe and bakery serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Advertises "platos veganos" and "vegetarianos" on its windows. Vegans could have paella/macco of broad beans with baked vegetables; the "oasi" of crunchy vegetables, avocado, pumpkin quinoa, mint sauce; a few other dishes/salads.

Category: Mediterranean, Bakery, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by edbaker202

It's OK if you are in the city centre (and Organic's is closed) - Edit

I went to Gusto with a few friends for dinner. We ordered basically all the vegan dishes of the vegetarian part of the menu, plus one vegetarian one. Everything was ok, some dishes better than others, although portions were not generous.
It's slightly more expensive than the usual restaurant in Sevilla, possibly due to its location (it's really close to the Cathedral).

It's not bad, but I prefer other veg-friendly restaurants in town!

Pros: A decent number of vegan options

Great place right by the cathedral - Edit

We went to Gusto twice on our Seville stay. The first time we were looking for breakfast, and saw "Vegan" on the window. There's nothing vegan on the breakfast menu, so make sure you ask, and they'll provide something! We had fresh blended tomato and olive oil on toast, delicious!

We went back for a lunch on another day and found 3-4 vegan options. My broad bean macca and roasted vegetables was spectacular.

If you're in the area of the cathedral, I absolutely recommend trying this place.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-29

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Outdoor seating

Cons: Menu doesn't show vegan breakfast options (ask)

Return to Sevilla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gusto Ristobar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.