First Review by Juliet8826

Great food en friendly staff - Edit

Really liked the veggie bowl and the wrap with tofu!
Staff was very friendly and gave advice on vegetarian and vegan options. Best food I had during my trip through Utah.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere

Good lunch place - Edit

Guru's is my and my coworkers go-to lunch place. They have vegan, gluten-free, and meat options to make everyone happy. They have unique and varied dishes, and their prices are good ($8-10/entree). About 10 menu items can be made vegan and the sweet potato fries are vegan.

My favorites are their Asian salad, spicy curry bowl, and veggie burrito.

Yummmy - Edit

I love Gurus, they have delicious breakfast! Probably the best vegetarian breakfast in town. I also love their sweet potato fries, so yummy. I really like the atmosphere as well. I am only a vegetarian so I can't speak to how great it is from a vegan perspective, but it's great for a vegetarian. I take all my friends and new people I meet and have yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy it. Something for everyone!

Not great - Edit

I wouldn't make a point of going back or recommending to anyone. It's like a fast food type place but made to order and the food is mediocre. I ordered a simple omelet w/ spinach, tomato, mushroom & cheese. They were very stingy on the veggies and the amount of cheese they loaded on it made it uneatable...it was truly disgusting.

Great food, Fun Atmosphere - Edit

We love this restaurant! Almost everything I've had here has been excellent (there have been a couple duds). My boyfriend is vegan and he's always happy with his options. The atmosphere is really casual and funky with elaborate industrial artistic decor. To me it feels more like a lunch place, but it is one of the places I take visitors to showcase the area.

Pros: great food, awesome decor, casual

Cons: casual, some less than stellar food

Return to Provo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Guru's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1653 times since Aug 2007.