Guru Restaurant

352-241-9884

2400 S US 27 Ste 101, Clermont, Florida, USA, 34711

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sit-down Indian cuisine restaurant. Has a list of vegetarian dishes, owner/chef will veganize something for you. Open Mon-Fri 4:00pm-11:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by temporaryhero

Amazing Food but Poor Service - Edit

Like the title says, the food here is fantastic. I really enjoy the paneer dishes and get one every time I come. I came one weekend and literally spent an hour and a half just waiting on the food. Thankfully I had nowhere to be, but I certainly did not want to spend 2+ hours on a one course dinner I expected to last 45 minutes. I'm just too antsy for that. However, coming here when it is slow is nice and the owner is very good to talk to. I would suggest getting take-out on the weekends.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Take-out

Cons: Service, Location, Price

Very good, but pricy - Edit

Stopped by Guru last week while in Orlando. The place is located off the tourist zone and in a large complex of shops. The decor is nice, staff unusually gushing and helpful. The menu is fairly robust, and has a vegetarian-- not vegan-- section, but the owner/operator is very willing to make veganized adjustments. But you'd need to ask for most dishes, so be advised. Food was excellent, but prices run a touch high. Expect ~$15-20 per plate.

Pros: Excellent food, Helpful staff

Cons: A little tough to find, Pricy, Need to ask to get vegan options

Return to Clermont Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Guru Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.