First Review by SureshDiana

The Thali plates are so delicious - Edit

Unlimited food on their Thali plates and they will let you know all of their vegan dishes if you just let them know you are vegan!

The food is delicious and it was my primary go-to Indian restaurant (and primary restaurant where I ate) when I was in Bangkok.

The owners are great too and fun to talk with!

Pros: Great tasty food, Cheap price, All you can eat

Cons: Location a little hard to find. Use Google Maps!

Amazing Vegan experience - Edit

Amazing food!
A real indian restaurant. The food is like the one you have in the North of India. The place isn't really fancy but you just go to have a good meal for 100 bath. They serve you once and come back to ask you if you want more. You can eat as much as you want. 4 differents dishes with rice and chapati. If you are Vegan, just mention it and they will put something else like veggies.
You can go there like us, every night :) ! The menu change everyday !!

Pros: Food excellent , Friendly staff

Cons: Area very basic, Air-co

Good Indian food for reasonable price - Edit

We had quite a while to find this place as the marker on happycow was wrong placed (i will send propper coordinates) but the trouble was well worth it. The restaurant is hidden in a small street whit many other Indian restaurants but it's the only pure veg restaurant here. The ambience can be a bit creepy if your not used to small places like that. Thought a narrow staircase you go up to the first floor (one above ground floor) and the restaurant is basically in a extention of the staircase - a room whit out a window. Instead there is a TV and AC.
The welcome by the staff was very warm and friendly and we quickly got a teasty thali. There where about 5 different dishes + rice and capatti and they where good and we got a refill and then we where fully satisfied. In the fair price of 100 bat was also a bottle of water included.
The only negative thing to mention about the food is that my wife had a bit a stomach upset after our visit but that may just come from the one spicy souce and that this was our first breakfast in Bangkok since years.
All in all I very liked to eat here.

Pros: Indian pure vegetarian food, Very friendly staff, AC

Cons: Very basic restaurant

cute, family run, authentic vegetarian only Indian food - Edit

A little hidden gem at the back of Petchanuri Road, soi19. Great Thali with unlimited servings of all items. Very fair prices. Super friendly host.

Pros: authentic cuisine, very reasonable prices., yum fo

Cons: location is a bit hidden

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Guptaji Ki Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 936 times since Feb 2015.