Gunnebo House and Gardens Restaurant

031-3341600

Christina Halls vag, Gunnebo, Sweden, 431 36

Serves meat, vegan options available. The cafe serves sandwiches, but the main meal option is the all you can eat organic and mostly vegetarian buffet. After paying for the meal, you should state you are a vegan and the staff will inform you what you can eat. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Buffet, Swedish, Non-veg

First Review by swedenrose3

delicious! - Edit

My vegan family of 4 came for lunch. Had the salad buffe with 3 salads and lots of breads and a delicious main dish of shredded veggies in a broth with chunks of celery root. Outstanding! We also finished our meal with a vegan date bar covered in chocolate as well as rhubarb sorbet and chocolate sorbet. Yes, we're a bit full. :-)

We also bought some goodies from the gift shop to take home- seeded knackebrod and candies.

Pros: delicious, outdoor seating , friendly staff

Lemon pie was a-maz-ing - Edit

I was there for a simple coffee and baked good. I picked the lemon pie, which was absolutely delicious. There is good and then there is a baked good that you end up craving. I started craving it about a week later. It was pleasingly tart, which is how a good lemon pie should be. As luck would have it, I found out that Gunnebo provides the food for the design museum in the city center, which means that I can get my lemon fix closer to home. Score!

Pros: great coffee and baked goods, fair price, eco selection

Return to Gunnebo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gunnebo House and Gardens Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.