Sakuya Guesthouse

• Hotel B&B

Guesthouse close to Mount Fuji. Non-veg but can provide vegan breakfast and dinner on request. Specify when making a reservation. Owners understand veganism.

First Review by Thaksa

Amazing Experience - Edit

I hadn't expected to find anyone to stay that would accommodate to my vegan diet, and Guesthouse Sakuya fulfilled all my vegan dreams! The owners were so kind and helpful, from the moment I first contacted them, until the new year after we visited, when they sent a new year card to me.

The location was ideal for us, as we had a car and found the guesthouse without any issues. The room was spacious and had incredible views of Mount Fuji. It was such a great surprise to wake up to in the morning, as it was dark when we arrived and didn't know we had that view! There is a private onsen you can book. Perfect for us, as I have tattoos. The food was wonderful. We ate a selection of things for dinner and breakfast, including local specialities. The owners made recommendations to us for places to visit, which was so helpful to get off the beaten track and go up into the mountains.

The whole place is cosy, comfortable and all the views of Fuji are breathtaking. Highly recommended!

Pros: Wonderful food, Beautiful location, Superb hosts

Cons: None!

Great place - Edit

I was here 2016. Staff very kind. Made great original food for me. Dinner and Breakfast with Vegan.

Pros: test so good

Cons: cant select order.

Return to Fujikawaguchiko Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sakuya Guesthouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.