Guernsey Kitchen

• Friend
740-432-8990

705 Wheeling Ave (at downtown), Cambridge, Ohio, USA, 43725

Serves meat, vegan options available. American restaurant offering an eclectic menu in a hip, casual setting. Makes food from scratch using fresh local produce. For vegetarian and vegans, there is a Garden Earth burger made from grains, quinoa, walnuts, and lentils; an Mediterranean inspired Earth Plate featuring hummus, baba ganoush, grains, roasted vegetables, mixed greens, guacamole, stuffed grape leaves, and pita; plus an Earth Bowl filled with garden greens, grains, and toppings. Let your server know if you'd like your dish to be all-vegan.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Williamewq123ify

nice surprise! - Edit

I had the Earth bowl (salad, sweet potatoes, grilled veggies, quinoa) with added guacamole and my husband had a homemade veggie burger. It was good!

progress - Edit

this place one thing that wasn't mentioned is a delicious house made hummus and has several vegan options, however the place didn't have the best quality food the last time i went there. Also i just saw that they added baba ganoush to the menu. I am going to add another star because they massively improved quality with a new chef now they added house made seitan and muhammara dip also i would like to mention my non-vegan or vegetarian mother LOVES the Muhammara

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-20

Pros: vegan options

BobMcKenna 07 Sep 2016 - We love you! We are on a mission to serve delicious vegan/vegetarian food. Homemade from local ingredients. We would love to set up a meeting with you to discuss our menu and mission to serve our customers. We made our first batch of Seitan today with amazing results. We served it as a BLT and look forward to adding the is Wheat Meat to our menu options.

Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Guernsey Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.