Guanabana

23 Ly Tu Trong Q1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Serves meat, vegan options available. American style smoothies cafe est. 2014. Also offers light food like salads. Uses whole fruit in smoothies. Has Wi-Fi. Please confirm if map marker is correct and let HappyCow know. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tiggy

Great Superfoods Smoothies - Edit

Air conditioned and delightful little smoothie cafe. Has some panini's that are vegetarian but no vegan food options unfortunately. Juices and smoothie range is great and very tasty.

Like its category said, veg-friendly! - Edit

How i just wish they would turn into a real smoothie place, because their drink is very delicious, I would order the mango one and the green detox one :)

Thick and refreshing - Edit

I came here because it was the only place in Ho Chi Minh City I could find on the internet that had smoothies I could be certain were vegan. (Of course there are others around, which I found as I discovered the city.) The only standard vegan smoothie there was the Supergreen. (I wanted something with berry in it and this had strawberry.) It was cheap at around VND70,000 and the staff accommodated me by putting it in my own plastic cup. It was very thick, delicious and refreshing in the hot and humid weather, if not the most glamorous (browny green) colour.

Pros: Thick, smooth, cool smoothies, Free wifi, Friendly staff

Cons: Standard varieties only have one or two vegan opti

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Guanabana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.