Grunzeug Veggie Bistro

Prolongacion Blv Mariano Otero 1518, Plaza Ubika Nueva Galicia, L32, Jalisco (at Enter Lopez Mateos Sur and Camino Real a Colima), Tlajomulco De Zuniga, Mexico, 45645

An all-vegan bistro. Serves organic coffee, sandwiches, salads. Also has a juice bar. Try the bbq jackfruit sandwich. Quiet, relaxing place. Open Tue-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Vegan, International, Juice bar, European, Fusion, German

First Review by JennGee7

must come here - Edit

Food and service was amazing! Such a friendly crew that works there and the food and drinks were above and beyond! Muy Bueno! The owner speaks English, Spanish and German!

Pros: food, drinks , service

Cons: nothing :)

They changed my life - Edit

If I was a serial killer and I was sentenced to death. I would choose all their menu as my last meal.

Really Great Place - Edit

Run by a really friendly german guy Frank and his fried Mariajose (really sweet and friendly person as well). They're both ethical vegans. I told Frank i wanted to go to Berlin because of the amazing vegan scene and he gave me a lot of helpful advice.

I tried the jackfruit sandwich: really great and unique. i loved the texture of the jackfruit meat. amazing barbecue flavor along with the tanginess of the jackfruit.

banana bread: really great texture and taste
the veggie wrap: the veggies were very well seasoned and grilled. he salsa was amazing. Mariajose said it's just a typical stomato based alsa but it was so different from any salsa i've tasted. I think there's a little hummus in the wrap as well. the tortilla was great.

asia salat: it was a noodle salad with tahini i believe. it wasn't too flavorful but i loved it.

Cauliflower tacos" very well seasoned. very flavorful. corn tortillas were great.

hotcakes: made with quinoa.had a dense texture but not too dense. i liked it.

I highly recommend this place. Overall, one of my favorite vegan spots in Guadalajara. Really great ambience, wonderful, super friendly owners and well made made food.

Pros: Great food, Great Ambience, Friendly owners

Cons: Not too close to downtown but no big deal.

excelente (y unica) opción 100% en el sur de guadalajara - Edit

Un ambiente super agradable, excelente servicio. Muy buena chpata de yaca bbq. 100% vegano. vale la pena ir hasta nueva galicia para conocerlos

what a great restaurant! - Edit

I loved this place, The staff were so kind and friendly, i had the Bowl of noodles, which was my fav! Also had the pancakes which ill give an a ! My brother gave me a bite of the restaurants specialty which is made w Jackfruit and its was also tasty.

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-22

Pros: all the dishes are healthy and made with lots of l

Return to Tlajomulco De Zuniga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grunzeug Veggie Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.