Grounds For Coffee

Contact 801-825-9505

375 State St, Ste A (at S 1000 E ), Clearfield, Utah, USA, 84015

Serves meat, vegan options available. Plenty of vegan dishes are made-in-house daily, including entrees, sides and desserts. Has full deli sandwich checklist (pick your own) with two vegan breads, multiple vegan deli slices and cheese, vegan condiments and veggies. Vegan breakfast sandwiches on bread or bagels are also available.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Coffee/Tea, Non-veg

First Review by Nogd

Cute place in the middle of nowhere - Edit

Cute little cafe with a very warm vibe. At first I didn't see anything vegan on the menu except soy milk for coffee but since I had read a review on here I asked the girl at the front desk. She went to get Pam (the owner?) who told me all the vegan options they had for the day, including two entrees and a dessert. We ordered one of everything and it was all delicious!

Pam told me how she bought the book 1,000 vegan recipes and started making recipes from it for her restaurant, and then continued to tell me how she tries to cater to all types of diets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. She was extremely nice and even brought out water and treats for our dog.

Veg options vary by the day but it was a great place and I would definitely go there again. I was so happy to find vegan food out in the middle of nowhere!

Pros: Friendly staff, Good food, Something for everyone

Cons: Limited options

Vegan options in Clearfield, UT - Edit

Pam, owner operator of Grounds for Coffee at Clearfield, does a great job making daily Vegan Breakfast and Lunch options. The food, company, and atmosphere are always pleasant. The Staff is knowledgable of ingredients and consistently friendly. The side dishes and entrees are tasty and the made to order sandwiches are delicious. Well worth stopping in for a bite while you relax.

Pros: knowledgable staff, friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere

Cons: they do serve dead thing

Return to Clearfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grounds For Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 571 times since Oct 2012.