Grounded for Life Cafe

+1-908-894-5258

20R Leigh St (at Between Lower Center St and Main St), Clinton, New Jersey, USA, 08809

A local vegetarian cafe serving a mostly plant based diet (exceptions are cheese & eggs). Has a consistent base menu complimented by daily and seasonal specials. Has a multitude of clearly labeled vegan options, including a vegan TLT (tempeh, lettuce, and tomato), chickpea salad, a burger, a hot dog and many more. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Raw, Take-out

First Review by TomShea

charming cafe in charming town - Edit

Love that I can walk into this cafe and not have to have items removed to make it vegan

Favorites ... chickpea and avocado 🥑 pressed in the panini, two beans quinoa for a little spicier and the cupcakes are amazing! I like that she does regular or mini cupcake so when I just want a taste, thats what I get.

The coconut macaroons are delicious and so is the kitchen sink cookie.

I am not a smoothie person so I have not personally tried, but their teas, soups, sandwiches and snacks have not disappointed so I am sure the smoothies are just as good for those that enjoy.

Small businesses in our small town make Clinton charming so if you are in the area, stop on by.

Will definitely go again! - Edit

Cafe just opened last month... Heard about it through word of mouth so had to try it out (not many other vegan options in the area). It's a little place and a bit difficult to find because it is behind a building but definitely worth the trip! Visited for lunch... Many vegan options.
The staff were very welcoming and we even were able to speak with the owner for a while. She told us the story of why she opened the cafe... If she's not busy when you stop in be sure to ask!
Our food came out quite quickly. Started with some chili and then a wrap. Only a few tables in the cafe but enough room to have a quick bite. We will be back!

Amazing place- great food, awesome people! - Edit

Fantastic place for delicious plant-based food options! Delicious, tons of options, really good food, and very nice people. Try it!!

Pros: Great food, Lots of options, Locally sourced

Cons: None!

Return to Clinton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grounded for Life Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.