Grocery Outlet Bargain Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
707-294-2054

1491 W Imola Ave (at River Park Shopping Center), Napa, California, USA, 94559

A conventional market but stocks also some vegan and organic options such as vegan cheese & meats, non-dairy milk and yogurt, cookies and chips, raw cacao, spirulina. The options are always changing and the prices cheaper than typical retail. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by Napa Valley Vegan

Vegan Surprises! - Edit

Grocery Outlet rarely has the same items more than once so when I find something great I stock up. They always have vegan options - often items I've never been able to find anywhere else. The prices are usually between 50-75% less than I would pay at Whole Foods so I try new foods that I wouldn't otherwise have been willing to pay full price for. I can't do all of my shopping here but I try to stop in at least once a week to check out what vegan surprises I'll find.

Pros: The prices are really low, consistently offer vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: small organic produce section, cannot do all of my shopping there, once sold out; most items never return

Return to Napa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grocery Outlet Bargain Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.