First Review by SaraFitz

Love the vegan hampers - Edit

I've gotten the vegan hamper twice now and it's absolutely fantastic and so cheap for what you get! The first hamper I got a curry, flatbreads, hummus, cake, moussaka, Greek salad and soup. All smelt, tasted and looked amazing that I ordered a hamper for the next week straight away. The homemade beetroot flatbreads and kale hummus are seriously the best I've ever tasted - if you are thinking about buying a hamper and those are on the rotation then you 100% must try it!

The second hamper had tomato flatbreads, beetroot hummus, bean dip, curry, lasagne, beetroot burgers and potatoe & leek pies along with a cake.

These hampers are honestly so worth the money and give you a week to relax from cooking with a mixture of light and hearty meals.

I've also had the Earth Burger takeaway option which came with sweet potatoe fries and coleslaw which was also great!

Pros: Good price, Hearty food

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gringos Vegan Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.