Grindhaus Cafe

716-725-6300

160 Allen St (at Park St), Buffalo, New York, USA, 14201

A locally owned 100% vegetarian cafe with a 100% vegan menu unless you request otherwise. Located in historic preservation district of Allentown, Features handcrafted pour-over coffee and fresh-brewed full-leaf tea along with veg versions of classic sandwiches and sides. Check with them to see if espresso and breakfast food is available. Open Tue-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Take-out

First Review by zula154

Disappointed - Edit

With so few vegan options in the area we were really hoping to like this one. We took my wife's mother and brother who are not vegan. We each had a wrap or sandwich and a side and none of us were impressed. Some were okay and some weren't very good. Decent if you want to grab a coffee and quick bite, but not worth going if you and your family are hungry and want good food.

Almost vegan - Edit

I'm so glad I went there. The sandwiches are spectacular (I had the one with a lot of dill... omg), the staff is nice and the atmosphere is cosy.
Note that everything is vegan by default - unless you insist to get mozza instead of tofu in one of the sandwiches.

Pros: The food, Nice vibe, Nice staff

Good but limited - Edit

It was very good and staff was nice. Excellent coffee and biscotti. Very limited menu so hopefully they will get more. Only complaint was no salt and pepper shakers. I had to get the big ones they cook with.

Pros: Coffee and vegan biscotti

Cons: limited menu

Return to Buffalo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grindhaus Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.