Grilled Cheese Gallery

561-628-2466

430 Northwood Rd, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA, 33407

Serves meat, vegan options available. Grilled cheese restaurant. Has vegan cheese to make a sandwich vegan. Uses a separate fryer for fries.

Categories: Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by carlectric

Great lunch! - Edit

My lunch was fantastic. The vegan option has tofu, kimchi, carrots, and vegan cheese. You can ask for the tomato soup without cream to make it vegan. Very healthy!

NOT Vegan friendly.. - Edit

They may have vegan options available (at a mark up$) but sadly it seems the staff isn’t trained on the vegan products. I could tell my sandwich was served with dairy cheese yet when I kindly asked them to look at it I had four different employees (including the manager) tell me it was indeed vegan. At this point they had already poked around in the sandwich enough they offered to remake it. When the new one came out it was clearly made with vegan cheese this time. Even the most convincing of vegan cheeses don’t stretch or melt the way dairy cheese does. If you’ve made the switx

Again, the staff was kind, I just don’t think they’ve been trained well enough on the vegan options. Had I believed them and ate the sandwich I would have been incredibly ill.

Perhaps this was an isolated incident, but due to this and the outrageous prices ($55 for two sandwiches, one poutine, and one soda) I just have no desire to return.

Pros: Friendly staff, Cute interior, Vegetarian Friendly

Cons: Iffy “vegan” options, Price

Return to West Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grilled Cheese Gallery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.