Grill 'em All

( 1 review )
626-284-2874

19 E Main St, Alhambra, California, USA, 91801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger and fried foods but has one vegan burger called "stick to your guns" which consists of patty topped with vegan cheddar, pico, guacamole, and frizzled onions. The "primate fries" can be ordered vegan style.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Mattie_C

Stick to Your Guns - Edit

Being a metalhead every time a friend of mine would come to LA to hangout I would have to take them to Grill 'Em All because of the cool metal theme the restaurant has, but I could never eat anything. They always had vegetarian versions of the crazy themed burgers but being vegan I was out of luck. Imagine my surprise when some friends came in from Arizona recently, we went there and I saw the new "Stick to Your Guns" vegan burger sign (it's not on the menu on the wall yet). I asked about it and was also told that several of their dipping sauces are vegan now as well. So I ordered one with a Deftones beer and was blown away! Thanks Grill 'Em All for looking out for your vegan metal friends.

Return to Alhambra Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Grill 'em All closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.