Gril

224-304-4745

403 Washington Blvd Ste 11, Mundelein, Illinois, USA, 60060

Small vegetarian take out grilled cheese shop located in the commercial area of the city. Has labeled vegan options. Open Tue 10:30am-4:00pm, Wed 10:30am-7:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:30am-4:00pm, Sat 10:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Take-out

First Review by Poliesquee

vegan grilled cheese - Edit

There are two options here for vegans. The regulator and the anty. I had the anty last visit and it was amazing. A grilled cheese with basil and tomato sauce in the middle, delicious! The tomato sauce is a bit on the sweet side so if that's not your thing is recommend the regulator. The regulator is a grilled cheese with an artichoke spread and spinach. All sandwiches come with chips and a pickle. The only negative here is that there is no seating, everything is to go. Also you can't customize any of the sandwiches but if you're in the northern burbs I recommend giving this place a try.

Pros: vegan cheese

Cons: limited hours, no indoor seating

grilcheese17 24 Jun 2017 - Thanks for the review. I am the owner and just wanted to clarify a couple of things. We will have some limited seating towards the end of the summer. However, we will still be mostly carry out and delivery. We also offer on-site cooking if anyone is interested in a vegan, GRIL cheese party. I'm not sure who created this profile, but our address is 403, not 404. We also do accept credit cards, but this say cash only. My sister is a vegan and she has many local vegan friends. We're happy to provide these 2 sandwiches, but custom is not available at this time. Thanks again for the support,
Paul

Return to Mundelein Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gril closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.