Greentrees the Juicery

Münsterstr. 149, Dusseldorf, Germany, 40476

Smoothies and juice bar, opened Oct 2015. Offers smoothies, smoothie bowls with toppings, chia pudding, cold pressed juices, salads, snacks, tea and coffee. Open Mon-Thu 8:30am-6:30pm, Fri 8:30am-2:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Australian

First Review by DusselDaene

Good for breakfast - Edit

We went here back in July, the staff were really friendly and helpful. We had the peanut butter, banana & strawberries on toast with chia seeds it was delicious. Very nice coffee too with soy milk & a little teaspoon of buckwheat to nibble on. We went a couple of times for breakfast as we were staying nearby, highly recommended.

Pros: Tasty, Superb staff, Reasonable.

Cons: Not a huge selection

My favourite café!! - Edit

I visited greentrees in October 2016 for my birthday breakfast with my boyfriend after having tasted some of their treats at a fair the summer before. I love having smoothiebowls at home and I never saw them at any cafe before so I needed to try them. I had the TYBLAT bowl, my boyfriend the AH-SIGH-EE (how cute are these names?!) and we loved them, the atmosphere and the interior so much that we also ordered a raw cheesecake, a chia pudding and a couple of date balls. It was the best start to my birthday! The cafe is pretty small but due to the light and airy interior it appears nice and spacious. The seating situation was not very cozy as the table was the same height as the chairs/bench but the food was incredible. I cannot wait to come back for many more birthdays and occasional treats. Perfect concept bringing some Australian flair to Germany, I absolutely love it!

Pros: delicious, fresh, original food, beautiful presentation of the food, inviting and cozy interior

Cons: slightly pricy but organic and absolutely deliciou

Fresh and healthy - Edit

Our first visit at Greentrees was a very delicious experience. We had a smoothie bowl (Tropical Trip), banana bread (be bananas) and a cold pressed juice (manly mornings). All of it was highly recommendable, very fresh and healthy. Seating is on a bench with cushions or on stools at the window front. The staff is very friendly and helpful with explanations about the offer.

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greentrees the Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.