Greens Up - Montana Ave

310-394-1111

703 Montana Ave (at 7th St), Santa Monica, California, USA, 90403

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad bar restaurant offering quick salads. The Thai salad is vegan, or build your own salad. Also offers a muddling bar with farmers market fruit and herbs to be mashed into organic ice tea and lemonade. Bags and cups are made from plants and are biodegradable. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Chia

skip whole foods for greens up! - Edit

For 7.50$ you get a fortune of salad! I wish they had more starch aside from kidney and garbonzo beans, but they'll do.

Pros: large portionn

Cons: they need rice

Huge Salads - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow and have eaten here twice so far. Here's my Greens Up! review.

This is a little salad shop on Montana Avenue Santa Monica with some seating inside and out. You can see the salads and toppings behind a glass case.

I've had the Thai salad, which is all vegan. It was delicious and HUGE. I've also had a built-your-own salad, which is basically my choice of greens & toppings & dressing.

The salads are served in very large tin containers. It's a bit strange and kinda funny. But it works.

Greens Up makes their own yummy salad dressings and some are vegan. Each day there is a soup of the day. I've had the creamy white bean soup which by chance was vegan, and it was yummy. The staff told us that they sometimes offer meat soups, so you could call ahead to check.

The drinks bar offered some great selections in coolers and lemonade.

Overall, very tasty salads at great value.

Pros: giant salad portion, good value, fresh

Return to Santa Monica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens Up - Montana Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.