Greens Spot Cafe

51 Magiting St, Teachers Village, Quezon City , Metro Manila, Philippines, 1104

Small and cozy vegetarian cafe with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Est. Dec 2015. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-9:30pm, Fri 12:00pm-6:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion

First Review by klagura

Terrible - Edit

The staff here were lovely and friendly - even insisting on giving me a complimentary 'lemongrass iced tea' - but nothing could make up for the shocking fare on offer. My 'Vegan Noodles' (150 PhP) was actually a bowl of instant noodles and packet flavouring with a couple of sprigs of broccoli and a few pieces of soft tofu. May as well have headed down to the 7-11, where a cup of instant noodles costs 65 PhP.

Pros: good service

Cons: appalling food, complete rip-off for what you get

love it!! - Edit

Im not fond of vegetables but I finished every plate I ordered in this shop. Especially the Pad Thai, it was super good!It's heavenly and I'm not exaggerating. It's my fave. The tofu sisig is also good. You will not think that youre not eating pork! OMG. Their snack with cauliflower is also supper yummy! For the drinks I liked the mango and lemon! The ambiance was super chill and peaceful. Definitely going to recommend this to all of my friends and it is a must visit in Maginhawa. If you're planning to be vegan this is a nice place to start :)

Pros: music, colors of wall adds to the ambiannce

Cons: small place

Really good restaurant! - Edit

I'm really happy with their food and service. The food doesn't take so long to prepare, and it's very affordable! Pad Thai and Cauliflower w/ Sriracha is a must try!!! I'm not very fond of vegetables, but I can say that they take vegetable meals to the next level. I was really satisfied with my meal there. The ambiance of the place is also nice. T hey play nice music while you enjoy your scrumptious meal. Will definitely go back soon.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Nice ambiance

Cons: Place is small

Must try! - Edit

Everyone, who knows me, knows I'm not a big fan of vegetable dishes. But after trying out Greens Spot Café, a newly opened restaurant at Maginhawa, my view on vegetable dishes changed. Unlike other vegetarian restaurants I've tried, they serve dishes that are familiar to Pinoys and are affordable for students, like me. Greens Spots Café's vegetarian dishes aren't only delicious, but they also fill your tummy. You'll leave with not only the satisfaction from the food, but also with the appeasement of knowing no one and nothing were harmed in the making of what you ate.

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens Spot Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.