Greens Organic

Contact 51-84-243379

Santa Catalina Angosta 135, 2nd Floor, Cusco, Peru,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic food restaurant in Cusco. Prices are about S/.35.00 per plate. Has veg options but not fully vegetarian (please confirm and let HappyCow if inaccurate). Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by Vegan-e

Small Portion, Over-Priced - Edit

This was the second restaurant my husband and I tried in Cusco. It was highly disappointing. Service was great but the food was average with small portions and over priced. It could be because they have mostly organic ingredients but still not worth the money. Their vegan selection is limited. I don't recommend this restaurant. There are so many other great vegan or vegan-friendly places to eat in Cusco.

Delicious and organic food in a great place - Edit

As fast as me and my girlfriend got in the restaurant a really kind waiter approached to us and gave us the best seat in the place (a one table balcony where you could see the Plaza de Armas).
We ordered two pasta dishes (one vegan, one vegetarian), a frozen lemonade with panela and coca leaves tea.
Everything was on point: the timing, the food, the service (the waiter answered all our questions and came once or twice to ask us if everything was alright) and on top of all, the ingredients were all organic.
Bottom line: great service, great food, great place, great location.

Pros: Excellent and fast service, Great place and location, Delicious and organic

Cons: Not so many vegan options

Good option when with non-veggie friends - Edit

I had a tasty, expensive and nice meal there. Everything was good, the place is really well located and my friend was happy with her meat as well.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Free wi-fi

Cons: Expensive

better options elsewhere - Edit

The menu is very small for vegans and the prices are higher than some other nearby restaurants. The idea of all organic is great but for vegans, there was only a very few choices.

Pros: all organic, decor

Cons: miniscule vegan menu, prices

gem of Cusco for veggie lovers - Edit

This place is heaven for vegetarians who like to eat fresh veggies, salads, and delicious soups. We eat there four times and my favourites was the garden salad with pesto dressing and the cream of squash with cinnamon.Also try the veggie ratatouille. Vegan opt. for salad ; forget the white cheese. Absolutley delicious food very nice stuff, clean bathroom and nice decor.

Pros: excellent food, friendly stuff

Cons: pricey

Greens without the oomph! - Edit

Nice decor and all but the servers seemed a little uncertain when we asked for vegan options. They reminded us that everything was organic yet didn't quite leave us with any real options for vegan food.

Great place! - Edit

Wonderful little organic restaurant just off the Plaza de Armas in Cusco. The food is fresh, sophisticated, simple and delicious. Vegan organic options!!! Chill atmosphere and nice service. Best vegan option in Cusco.

Pros: vegan options, tasty, organic

Return to Cusco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1544 times since Jan 2009.