Greens Organic Cafe and Market

Contact 519-491-6366

192 Christina St N (at Lochiel), Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, N7T 5T9

Casual nice vegan restaurant providing whole food meals with gluten free options. Daily baked goods. Also has small retail area, Wi-Fi access. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 11:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Take-out, Fusion, Canadian

First Review by TeriShively

Delicious and Nutritious - Edit

I enjoyed the curry quinoa bowl upon my visit. Excellent service.

I tried to duplicate the reciple at home, and failed miserably.

This menu cannot be beat. Excellent for entertaining non-vegs as well.

Yummy!! - Edit

Super yummy! Have never had a bad meal there. So happy to have a place that can cater to ALL of my food allergies and I can order anything off the menu without worry! Can seem a bit pricy if you are used to paying $5 for lunch, but considering the quality of food you get, it's much better for you. They expanded their market section and many hard to find vegan things (like field roast sausages) are sold here!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Good portions

Cons: $$$, Hours

Great Food - Edit

I enjoy this little Cafe that caters to Vegan and Gluten Free customers. They offer great baked goods. The Cheesecake is better then any real cheesecake Ive ever had. The crust was the winner and he even gave me the secret to the crust. The Pizza Panini is Delicious. I love that they have lemon water you can help yourself too. The also offer organic fruits and veggies. Have heard great reviews on the Dream Kale soup although havent tried it myself. Keep up the great work hope you are around for years to come.

Pros: Great Food, friendly, great selection

Cons: lighting

Return to Sarnia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens Organic Cafe and Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.