Greens and Vines

Contact 808-536-9680

909 Kapiolani Blvd Unit B (at Oahu), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96814

Small menu of internationally-inspired food. Call ahead to ask as menu items may be all raw some days. Owned by owner of Licious Dishes catering company. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Organic, Raw, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by 13LionKing

Amazing!!!! - Edit

Best meal I have ever had no joke and I have been to a lot of very good vegan places. Get the chefs menu very reasonably priced. Please please go to this place what an experience it has inspired me to do more raw meals at home. Great energies, Lovely staff, not one single thing I can fault.

Loved this place! - Edit

I am so glad I came to Greens and Vines on my last day on Oahu. I'd been in Hawaii for 3 weeks and hadn't had any vegan food that blew me away until I found Greens and Vines featured at the Kailua Farmer's Market. Then, today before my flight from Honolulu I stopped and tried their 4 course tasting menu for just $30. Was totally with it-the waiter even subbed a dish in I wanted to try and packed up my leftovers for my long flight to Chicago. Thanks Greens and Vines, keep up the great gourmet raw vegan eats!

Excellent vegan, raw food! - Edit

We enjoyed an amazing meal here and only wish we had discovered it earlier! We had the best veg lasagne I've ever had (including cooked veg lasagnes). We ordered the zucchini bisque, the "tuna" on raw bread, the crackers and dip sampler, the lasagne, and the cheesecake. We had the tasting menu. We loved the food so much that before we left we practically emptied out their take out fridge, buying more of the macadamia nut based cheese and the "tuna" spread to take home, plus another lasagne entree. YUM. I hope they do a cookbook soon-- I'll be the first in line. Love this place, it's a must-visit.

Pros: Great food. Really. , Healthy food!!, Easy to find in Waikiki

Cons: Wish they were located in LA too!, Cookbook isn't published yet -- want it!

great food! - Edit

We were not sure about this place because raw food isn't our thing, but we were glad to be surprised by how good the food was!
it was delicious, service was very good abd we really enjoyed the meal. Highly recomended !

Great Raw Food - Edit

If you go to KCC Farmers Market, you have to stop by this booth - they'll offer you samples of almost everything. The though of fish turns me off, but if you can mentally relabel the not-tuna salad (made from macadamia nuts), it is delicious. I bought that, the 3-layer "bean" dip, seed crackers & mana loa bars (for around 50 bucks) & enjoyed it all. My sister who lives in Oahu has been to the restaurant & said it is great.

Pros: Delicious food, All-vegan (raw), Free samples @ Farmers Market

Cons: Expensive

Delicious and Nutritious! - Edit

Food was delicious and very healthy, the staff were helpful and pleasant. I had the Chef's choice with wine pairings. All of the wine choices complimented the food nicely. I started with the Lemony Zucchini Bisque which was light and sweet; it left me wanting more. Next came the Not Tuna on bread--which I found more satisfying than any Tuna I have eaten in the past. The zucchini was rich and filling, and the greens made a nice side. Finally the mango cheesecake was a perfect end to a wonderful meal.

Delicious and Super Expensive - Edit

We tried the falafel boat, garden burger, zucchini spaghetti and the chocolate tart. Every thing we ate was bursting with flavor and each bite left me wanting more. It was one of the more expensive meals I have had anywhere, including overpriced, underwhelming Aspen, Colorado. The portions are decent.

Pros: delicious

Cons: super expensive

Wonderful Raw Food! - Edit

We loved this place! We were encouraged by a friend to check out Greens and Vines at the KCC Farmers Market. We did, and we loved everthing that we sampled. The staff was extremely friendly and patient, and gave us samples of everything they had out. We were so impressed, we immediately left the Farmer's Market, and went directly to the restaurant. We tried to tuna sandwiches, and ordered the fettuchini alfrado. Overall, the food is extremely flavorful, and doesn't leave you craving cooked food. Very enjoyable. One of the best restaurants we tried on Oahu!

Pros: Delicious!, Flavorful!, Raw Vegan!

disappointing - Edit

Ok food, delicious desert.
I had talked with the owner about catering and she was very rude! I was shocked! The rest of the staff was very nice. Maybe a bad day? Still would rather not go back.

Pros: yummy dessert, good parking

Cons: rude owner

raw food in Honolulu - Edit

The creativity of Greens and Vines is out of this world. I'm a long-term raw vegan and I've seen countless lasagnas, pizzas, wraps, hummus, smoothies and salads at the nation's raw restaurants. But never have I eaten raw vegan unagi or an edible cigar! The wine list is fantastic and clearly labeled by it's biodynamic, organic, vegan or sustainable certs. Enjoy the lemongrass tea with dessert!

Quality Raw Foods - Edit

Went there for a late bday celebration but mostly to try to get people to cross over to vegan. Shouldn't of start of with Raw Vegan though. Vegan spot I was aiming for was closed so had to settle for Raw Vegan instead of another vegan spot. Food was great however the meat eaters didn't find it to pleasing. Would probably go there again. To try out their menu a little bit more even though its extremely limited. Off my personal experience I'll rate it 5 out of 5. Pricing is OK compared to LA however if u go have limited selection of food but multiple different selections of Adult beverage, Every single order better be 5 star Hotel quality. Add more food with different price ranges or shim a few cents of price. Guest I invited wasn't to happy to pay high prices for meals they couldnt enjoy.

Pros: Great Raw food at least what i ordered., Customer Service, Pricing

Cons: Extremely limited food selection, Only Raw Vegan., Pricing

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens and Vines closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 8758 times since Nov 2012.