First Review by lilblackcat

Great place in the middle of Meat Town, WI - Edit

Went up north to Door County for a weekend. Small towns up there on the thumb of the WI mitten. We searched for a vegetarian place to eat. This one is in Egg Harbor, Door county, WI and most likely the only vegetarian/vegan place to eat. It is also a health food store. The smoothies were AWESOME and were made without yogurt! woo-hoo! My husband tried a smoothy in another town further north, but when I saw them throw all this yogurt in, I bought a bottle of water instead. Anyhoo, there is a deli in Greens and Grains and we ordered Vegetarian Italian pannini. Oh and we bought a selection of muffins to take home (very good) The panninis were great! My husband was jealous of my smoothie - tropical with pineapple, banana and coconut water - it was so good he wished he had skipped the smoothie at the other place. He had a Green Buzz drink at Greens and Grains which he said was awesome, but he wanted mine too. Every one was friendly. Two people behind the counter so you had to wait a little bit for your food, but it was Saturday at lunch time, and there were a lot of tourists out there that weekend, so it was understandable and worth the wait! The meal was refreshing. Wish we could find something like this around where we are, back in Illinois, so the search continues. Highly recommend Greens and Grains! Thank you Happy Cow for existing!!

Pros: healthy food, tastes great, variety of choices

Return to Egg Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens and Grains closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 829 times since Oct 2009.