International
British
Fusion
Breakfast
Irish

Plant-based restaurant with a big selection of different plant milks for coffee, as well as food. Gluten-free and raw options available. Open Mon-Sun 10:30-17:30.

First Review by DermotRyan

EmmaDaly

Points +38

19 Feb 2024

Tasty

The food here is so good. Go here every time I'm in Galway.

rorororoxy

Points +106

28 Jan 2024

this is the place

LOVED the breakfast menu, had the Tofu Scramble and Smokey & Spicy Bowl, both tasted stunning! The portions are very generous. They have a small but amazing assortment of in-house baked cakes and treats

littleseal

Points +95

22 Jan 2024

Good Food, Cute Place

This was a good place to spot in for an early lunch when we were visiting Galway. We enjoyed both of our meals, and they were both fairly priced. I would come here again if I am ever in the area!

dellybean88

Points +84

04 Jan 2024

Delicious and filling lunch

The food is delicious and portion sizes are so generous. Lovely ambience and very relaxed vibe.

Pros: Beautiful food options, Ambience, Pumpkin spice latte

Cons: A little pricey but understandable in a city

YogiColleen

Points +199

16 Dec 2023

Filling and delicious

We had to get our meal to go since we were on a bus tour. The service was great and the meal was absolutely delicious! I would love to go back again sometime!

Eeewwa

Points +782

09 Dec 2023

Merece mucho la pena

Tienen un menú con opciones muy diversas y algunas son adaptaciones tradicionales de platos irlandeses. Probamos el estofado de Guinness y estaba riquísimo. El precio está muy bien también para la cantidad que ponen. Pedimos las patatas con gravy de side y sirven un plato enorme por 6 euros. Salimos llenísimos con solamente un entrante y el plato principal. Me habría gustado probar las tartas, que tienen muchas opciones. Para la próxima seguro.

Pros: Good prizes for the sides, Varied menu

Cons: Expensive drinks

sborkfelt

Points +218

06 Dec 2023

Great atmosphere, food, and service

A great little vegan place with a nice selection of food for late breakfast, brunch, lunch, or afternoon cake/tea. Be sure to look at the specials on the board, where original creations pop up.

HagenDaz

Points +60

Raw
03 Dec 2023

Buddha bowl

Lovely Restaurant apparently run buy 3 🚺 the tofu was excellent with Salam crust. Unfortunately they didn't had gluten free cake.

Luizceh

Points +171

23 Nov 2023

Everything great

Loved this place. The ambiance, the staff, the menu, everything was great. I had the guinness stew and it was delicious, felt like comfort food for cold days.

KatyaLutz

Points +181

22 Nov 2023

super yummy super perfect

fully vegan! a nice menu with options for everyone😄i got the falafel flatbread pita and my boyfriend got the greens hot chickie roll. both hit the spot and we felt ready to take on the day! mint hot chocolate was a treat as well. super cute place with a nice ambiance and kind staff, would love to come back if i can!

Pros: fully vegan, great atmosphere , totally delicious - no dry falafel !!! saucy

EugeneLovesTofu

Points +1067

29 Sep 2023

Really nice

Went twice to this lovely little cafe which has a good variety of dishes. The food was better than the deserts. The seitan Philly sandwich was very good and my partner enjoyed the broccoli pakora. Loads of cakes to choose from. I felt that the chocolate cake was overly sweet and not very chocolately (the best chocolate cake is at the Kylemore Abbey Cafe, it’s incredible!) and the raspberry lemon cake was ok. Pleasant staff and an enjoyable lunch.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-29

SarahMays

Points +1153

17 Sep 2023

Fantastic vegan lunch!!

We were so happy to try Greens & Co! We got the fish and chips, bagel sandwich, and soup of the day. Everything was delicious! We especially liked the tofu fish. We also tried a couple of pastries (there were so many!) and really enjoyed those as well. This is a must-stop for vegan food in Galway.

Pros: Amazing food and lots of options , All vegan!, Cute and relaxing interior

mcmonica

Points +62

16 Sep 2023

All Vegan Cafe

Cute cafe on the west side of downtown Galway. Had the tofish and chips. The tartar sauce was AMAZING with fresh herbs. Would like to have the tofu marinated and then fried because without the breading it loses that little bit of fishy flavor and is just a brick of tofu. Friendly staff. Only con is that they close very early!

Pros: delicious food, quiet

Cons: only open until 5:30

JenAsheville

Points +83

Vegetarian
23 Aug 2023

Just what we needed in Ireland

We ended up going back to this completely vegan restaurant three times during our short stay in Galway. So many delicious options, and the desserts are amazing! Good coffee, too. Highly recommend!

Rowse

Points +1018

12 Aug 2023

Lovely cafe with good food

Very popular and pleasant cafe, with nice food and a good selection of cakes. We had the Buddha bowl and some chips, plus some cakes. It was all very nice and a relief to be able to relax as it’s not always easy vegan-wise in Ireland.

Pros: Nice atmosphere , Good cakes and desserts, Nice homemade fries

Cons: Gluten free options would be good

nadine01

Points +651

05 Aug 2023

AMAZING!

So many options, all incredible. Couldn't recommend more!

middymuddy

Points +428

30 Jul 2023

All vegan and all amazing!

I went twice in my three days in Galway and heard about it from a fellow vegan who had been three times… Fully vegan menu with a big selection of cakes and a changing soup! I had the pulled BBQ sandwich, spiced pumpkin soup, and an intense slice of chocolate caramel cake, then went back the next day for the vegan Philly and more soup. Forgot to take photos because I was too excited to eat both times… Highly recommend!

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-30

Kolympia

Points +18

28 Jul 2023

Amazing vegan cafe

The pancakes were absolutely amazing!!! Friend had the chickie sandwich and said one of the best sandwich he has ever had!

Pros: Lovely atmosphere , Great food, Friendly service

MatiasMuñoz

Points +265

27 Jul 2023

Perfecto. 100% recomendado

La comida es excelente. Vegan fish perfecto, me encantaría volver. Las porciones son perfectas, el ambiente muy agradable y tienen muchas muchas opciones veganas. También muchos postres. Muy buen precio para la porción

Pros: Vegan fish, Muchas opciones, Precio

Tedo

Points +15

Vegetarian
22 Jul 2023

Excelente food and great service

Delicious food! One of my favourites restaurantes in Galway. Lovely staff

Pros: Food quality, Fantastic service

golin

Points +90

21 Jul 2023

Yum

Delicious food! Had the vegan Philly steak and pulled pork, they were yum, staff very friendly and service was great.

Hutty1122!!

Points +49

12 Jul 2023

Perfectly vegan

Tofu scramble for my husband and Plant breakfast for me with delicious bbq seitan.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-12

ZamiraBakarich

Points +22

28 Jun 2023

Delicious menu - something for everyone!

We had the burger and the Philly Steak and were very pleased with our choices! We also grabbed some cakes to go (delicious-the biscoff cake and the matcha macarons are TO DIE FOR). The coffee wasn’t great, but otherwise 10/10. Also it’s very cute and full of character.

byJace

Points +553

20 Jun 2023

Delicious foods in a cozy space

Short walk away from main streets is a cozy cafe serving delicious food and plenty of baked goods. We got there on a rainy day and it was perfect. Had the tofu fish and chips and enjoyed it thoroughly. Tried a flapjack as well, which was great.

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-18

tigre369

Points +200

11 Jun 2023

Delicious and stylish

I had the vegan full breakfast, which was delicious and a huge portion of tofu. We also took away their zucchini bread (delicious, moist) and cinnamon roll (light, fragrant). Also a very stylish spot and the staff were lovely.

Raelin33

Points +80

08 Jun 2023

Excellent Tofu Fish!

I would recommend this vegan café to everyone! There was plenty of seating inside and outside, and the decor was lovely. One con: there was only one bathroom, and as it was busy there was a bit of a queue! The food was very good, and very filling. The staff were all friendly and helpful. A lovely spot in Galway.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good food

Cons: A bit expensive, Only one bathroom

DeirdreF

Points +316

07 Jun 2023

Excellent brownie!

I got a takeaway brownie and raspberry gluten free cake from Greens. The brownie was one of the best vegan brownies I’ve had, definitely recommend.
The menu looks great and will definitely be back here to try more next time.

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-07