Greenplate

856-735-5468

202 Rte 130, N Unit 5A, Cinnaminson, New Jersey, USA, 08077

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service restaurant specializing in stir fries, salads, smoothies, acai & pitaya bowls, as well as made-in-house soups and other smaller sides, some of which are clearly labeled vegan. Features organic produce that's as locally sourced as possible. All dressings & sauces are made-in-house and gluten free. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Veganguy21

Amazing hidden jem - Edit

I just happened to notice this place for the first time yesterday and.....my goodness is this place amazing. First off the place is very well done, it's very modern and clean looking. You order on touch screens. I could spend a while talking about its set up but lets get to the good stuff. The food! The menu is quite large. Larger then what I was expecting with pleanty of vegetarian options. They even had tempeh! Which I love!! Most vegetarian places I visit only have tofu and I love tempeh so that was a nice suprise. Also, I was able to sample the vegan dressings/sauces they have.

Buffalo-it was what you would expect it to be. Good but very spicy. A little to spicy for me so 4/5.
Dragon Ginger-the most delicious thing ever!!! Not spicy at all but very gingery (which i love!!). 5/5!
Sweet Garlic-Strong garlic presence. Very very tasty and also SUGAR FREE because they use sugar free maple syrup to sweeten! So cool. I might try this next time though the dragon ginger is out of this world! 5/5.

So, I ended up creating my own stir fry. I got brown rice, tempeh, carrots, sweet potatoes! (Such a cool option), broccoli, & spinach with the dragon ginger sauce. It was so delicious I almost ordered a second one right after licking my bowl clean. Everything you can tell is so fresh and not loaded with any added sugars or any junk so you don't full sickly full bloted afterwards you just feel SATISFIED! I will definitely be going back. Probably tomorrow ha. You now have a new customer for life. Also, they were a little busy when I stopped in but the staff was super friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions. Thanks greenplate!

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Return to Cinnaminson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greenplate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.