Greenleaf Juicing Company - S Waterfront

( 1 review )
503-477-6406

3151 SW Moody Ave, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97239

Organic juice and smoothie bars offering a variety of bowls (chia, oatmeal, granola, acai, salad, quinoa) plus soups, juice shots, and cold brew coffee. Uses nut milk in smoothies. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by JaniceStanger

Excellent smoothie - Edit

I got the Sunnyside smoothie, which is a tasty blend of fruits and veggies, with exactly the right amount of ginger. It was hard to select which drink to order, because each menu selection sounded more tempting than the next. The smoothie "for here" was served in a glass mason jar. I appreciated the sustainable glass - so many stores automatically serve in a throw-away cup with a plastic straw. At Greenleaf, you take a straw only if you want it (I did not).

A person at the next table had an acai bowl. It was huge and looked delicious. I wish I had been hungry enough to order one. It would make a wonderful breakfast or snack. Greenleaf also offers quinoa salads and bowls, which could make a light meal I assume (I did not see or sample one). They also had a small selection of vegan baked goods.

Pros: Wide smoothie and juice selection, Glass serving cups if you order to consume on site, A block from lower level of OHSU tram

Cons: Small seating area might get crowded at lunch

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greenleaf Juicing Company - S Waterfront closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.