CLOSED: Greengos Cafe

Contact 313-432-2373

15104 Kercheval St (at Alter Rd), Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, USA, 48230

Small and casual vegetarian restaurant with gluten free and raw options. Beverages include smoothies, wheat grass, and organic coffee. Free Wi-Fi. SHUT DOWN JUN 2013 PER ITS FB.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by Angela Z

Homemade Delights - Edit

I can't say enough good things about Greengos. What a wonderful addition to the neighborhood. Even their soy milk is homemade. Juices, smoothies, salads, soups and a few entree selections. Homemade baked goods like muffins and granola bars. Almost all are vegan but not labeled as such, so ask. Homemade bread and with 72 hrs notice you can pre-order a vegan pie of your choice (homemade vegan pumpkin pie for the holidays!).

Metered street parking out front. One small table inside and some counter space. I'd love for them to expand somewhere with a bigger seating area. Also, the name Greengos made me think it was a play on the word Gringos and that this was a Mexican place. In case u thought the same thing, it's not, so don't go in hankering for a burrito. :)

It doesn't get any better than this. - Edit

I can't say enough good things about my first experience here. The people were friendly and informative, the food was better than I could have imagined. I had a meal, 2 baked goods, and a fruit/veggie smoothie. All unbelievably delicious. I will return and soon - even though I live across town.

Fantastic addition to the neighborhood - Edit

I am so pleased that Greengos Cafe decided to set up shop in this neighborhood. My husband and I went for dinner. We splittwo entrees and both were fresh, flavorful and presented beautifully. I will ceertainly be going back to try more off the menu.

Pros: Great service- very friendly and acoomidating, Delicious food, Great choices that I would not mKe at home

Cons: Would be nice to have more indoor seating

Return to Grosse Pointe Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Greengos Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 197 times since Jul 2011.