Greenbeat

n/a

486 N Orange Ave Ste 4, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32801

Serves meat, vegan options available. A build-your-own salad bar. Uses local suppliers and seasonal ingredients. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by triathletejack

Really really good! - Edit

I tried Greenbeat several days ago, and I've already been back. Both times they made me a custom salad. The first time I built up a big bowl with all kinds of addins, and the price was still under $10. The second time I went wild and ended up with two whole bowls, which made for a delicious lunch and more than enough for dinner too.

One of the things I really appreciated was the care put into their homemade dressings. I like to minimize added oils when possible and at least two of their dressings were made without oil. I chose the spicy Thai peanut. It packed a kick, and really jazzed up the flavor.

Some of the nice additions are quinoa, wild rice, and hummus. These turn a little salad into a full meal. The homemade hummus was delicious! Just the way I like it. (The owners are from Armenia and really know hummus.)

And don't overlook the teas. I had a pomegranate and ?? herbal tea that was perfect with my spicy meal.

I highly recommend this place. It's clean atmosphere and real foods are a great addition to Orlando downtown. Welcome Greenbeat!

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-12

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Decent prices for real un-processed food, A welcome addition in this part of downtown.

Cons: Serves meat, Easy to add in lots of extra toppings at .$75 each

A winner! - Edit

Greenbeat opened 3 weeks ago and I've been there 4 times for lunch. They have 6 signature salads which they make in front of you and you can add/delete any ingredients. I've tried 4 and they were all tasty. Had the Wild Medley today and it was delicious. They also do custom salads and you have a choice of 8 bases, 28, toppings, and 12 dressings. You can add portabellos, hummus, chicken, shrimp, or salmon to any salad too. Get there early or late for lunch; by noon the line is out the door. Very clean with eager staff.

Pros: Variety, Tasty, Freshness

Cons: A little expensive but worth it.

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greenbeat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.