Green Zebra

Marszałka Ferdynanda Focha 12, Radom, Poland

Restaurant in remote location of Radom, on a side street, with calm atmosphere. Food is primarily lacto vegetarian, with vegan choices including Indian pakora, onion soup, a chocolate date pudding, and mains like beetroot and millet burger patty, golabki in tomato sauce (cabbage rolls). Previously served fish; reported fully vegetarian July 2016. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Catering, European, Fusion, Polish

First Review by Berryblue

GOOD FOOD - NICE ATMOSPHERE - Edit

A delightful surprise in Radom. Off the beaten oath and well worth a visit for those looking for tasty meatless dishes.

highly recommend - Edit

Beautiful place with great interior design. A little hard to find but didn't have many problems. Staff are friendly and there is a good option of vegan foods. It's a 100% vegetarian restaurant and the food is lush. The vegan Nutella pancakes are amazing!

Vegetarian restaurant with vegan options NO MEAT NO FISH - Edit

This restaurant doesn't serve meat. It is 100% vegetarian and has also a few vegan dishes and vegan options. The restaurant next door on the other hand serves meat. Both terraces are next to each other. Some people might have gotten confused. Anyway it is definitely a GREAT VEGETARIAN restaurant. The best in Radom and surroundings.

Pros: nice quiet street. great service

Cons: difficult to find

Very tasty! - Edit

This quiet, cozy restaurant was located on a side street of Focha, and hence it was slightly difficult to find, but we managed to notice the zebra pattern outside in the end. My dad and I sat outside and it was very comfortable, a lovely atmosphere.
The waitress was lovely, and promptly came to hand us the menu and take our order when we were ready.
I ordered the freshly squeezed orange juice, and cabbage rolls stuffed with rice, vegetables and soya mince served with tomato sauce, called 'gołąbki'. They were absolutely delicious, and these were one of my favourite dishes prior to my veganism, and these ones were even better I must say. Slightly spicy, and flavoured just right.
My dad ordered the 'vege reggae' which were beetroot and millet patties. There were three of them, each quite a decent size, served with a salad leaf. We thought the patties could have been served with some potatoes and a side salad, but they were also delicious by themselves. They lacked the soy sauce which was in the menu, but my dad didn't seem to mind and ate everything on his plate! He also had a strawberry cocktail made from strawberries and 'natural yoghurt', which he said tasted very nice.
We also ordered another meal of gołąbki and some russian pierogi for the rest of the family for take away and they enjoyed their meals a lot too. Overall we payed for all of the above around 72 zł (pln), which we thought was a good price.
I will be definitely coming back to Green Zebra!

Pros: Quickly served hot food, Tasty vegan options, Lovely staff

Cons: The beetroot patties could have a side of potatoes, The place was slightly hard to find, until we used, No air con inside

Return to Radom Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Zebra closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.