First Review by Hilary_88

New Green Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

Always encouraging to find a new vegetarian restaurant open.Enthusiasic, friendly waitress & chef. Freshly cooked, extensive menu, reasonable size servings.Air conditioning & good venue for a party as they have group banquet menus. Yum cha menu starting up soon where all yum cha dishes will be made on site. Christmas decorations need to be removed :) & plastic 'no meat zone' signage unnecessary. Looking forward to going back.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy, tastey food, parking at rear

Cons: tacky signage on walls

amazing....VEGAN - Edit

I just visited this restaurant for dinner with a friend. the place advertises as vegetarian but is actually vegan.
the service is fantastic (mind you they have been only open for a couple of weeks) and the food fantastic.
I believe it is a family run/owned business and I certainly felt part of the family tonight.... we discussed how we came about being vegan and family etc.

I suggest the "happy chicken drum sticks" they were fantastic so tasty and i could not stop myself from eating the whole plate even though i was sooo full.
the spring rolls for entre I did not like the "tau spring rolls" (spelling?!?!) however my friend loved them. they are very sweet.

servings are very large.... a entre and main would be enough to share for two.
prices are cheap too. entres $4-$8 and mains $10-$18.

from what I ate i could not tell if there was any MSG but I did not have "MSG after-tastes"

a great place to visit!!!

Pros: great value, friendly staff, excellent food

Cons: quiet. not many customers (new restauran, no background music

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Green Vegetarian Restaurant and Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 178 times since Nov 2011.