Green Tomato Grill

714-987-3766

796 N Brea Blvd, Brea, California, USA, 92821

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual dining offering breakfast, acai, bowls, salads, and wraps which are customizable by adding tofu, veggies or beans. For example, vegans could get a scramble, the tomato herb soup, little salad, tofu wrap, and vegan chocolate chip cookies.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by amanda007

Loved it! - Edit

Creative and delicious vegan options at this cafe. I loved the atmosphere inside - comfy booths, big community table, artsy scheme. They also have an outdoor patio which I always appreciate.

The food was fresh and made with a variety of ingredients, not just the same flavors used over and over again like some places I've been to.

I had the special of the day (I also love places that have seasonal specials) which was three Vegan Butternut Squash soft corn tacos, roasted with sage & adobo, topped with fresh carrots, cabbage, avocado and a cranberry habanero sauce. I also had a side Little Salad with a Miso dressing. The salad had chickpeas on it...another touch I enjoyed. A bit too much onion on the salad for my taste...it just overpowered everything but other than that it was great. Nice portion size and they use some cute, funky bowls!

My husband had the Vegan Char Burger which was a very tasty house-made patty piled high with all the goods you want in a decadent burger. He loved it but did suggest they use a better bun...apparently his bun was too squishy to hold up all the goodness on the burger. Came with a side of Chili Lime Popcorn. Yummy.

I can't wait to go back and try all the other vegan options, including breakfast!

Pros: Great atmosphere, Creative Vegan Options, Outdoor seating

Love it! - Edit

Delicious vegan options. Tofu eggs are perfect in the vegan scramble. Love the lime pop corn & crispy chick peas too. They also have vegan baked goods. It's comfortable, clean, and reasonably priced. Will be coming here often!

Pros: creative menu, booths, cheerful service

This place is perfect to accommodate you and a non vegan friend. The food is delicious and the aesthetic is great. Also they play really great music.

Return to Brea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Tomato Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.