First Review by JoslynChittilapally

Good food a little expensive for India - Edit

The restaurant is clean and they have vegan options in the menu what show with the letter V. But the menu dont show the prices. One vegan burguer of tofu cost 300 Rs, for india is a little expensive, you could find many places with good vegan food for less

great ambience, good food, lots of vegan choices - Edit

I went to this place since I had heard a lot about it from my vegetarian friends. so i decided i'll club this together with my run at Cubbon Park. Half expecting that they would throw me out for being all sweaty (thankfully they didnt), i settled for an avocado and peach smoothie and a tofu burger. The avocado tasted a bit unripe but nothing bad (we all know how tricky avocados are). The burger was good too, nicely done. However, make sure you ask for brown bread and for the vegan option. Thankfully, the waiter knew the meaning of vegan.
The ambience itself is very nice and quiet with the sound of a water body around and nice, comfy couches and lots of greenery around.
all in all, i would give it 3/5 but giving the benefit of doubt since i have only tasted 2 items on their very exhaustive list. Looking forward to going back.

Pros: staff knows meaning of vegan, good ambience, greenery

Return to Bangalore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Theory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.