Green Street Market

609-463-0606

3156 Route 9 S Ste 4, Rio Grande, New Jersey, USA, 08242

Serves meat, vegan options available. Natural food store with a little sandwich, salad, and juice bar inside. Since 2014. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-6:30pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by albcassidy

Vegan Heaven - Edit

The food is always top notch, and the staff are wonderful. My faves are the vegan tempeh Reuben, vegan "chicken" cheese steak and vegan BLT.

Makes trips to The Shore so much easier! - Edit

Normally we have to plan out our menu, shop and bring most of our food when we go on vacation (my daughter is Vegan and I am GF). We discovered Green Street this Summer and it has made visiting Wildwood so much easier!

This store has great freshly made juices/smoothies/sandwiches etc and also a fantastic array of frozen/refrigerated and packaged foods. We have found products from our favorite companies that are not available at our Whole Foods and Wegman's. There is so much packed into the store. The staff are friendly and helpful.

We have a variety of diets in our family so the fact they also carry cruelty free items is also amazing.

Pros: Variety, Fresh foods, Great staff

Cons: Hmmm...to far from my home?

Return to Rio Grande Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Street Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.