Green Signature

• Friend

930 Yishun Ave 2, North Point City #02-126, North Singapore, Singapore, 769098

Vegetarian restaurant opened Dec 2017 in the south wing (lift lobby F) of North Point City. Serves Chinese style dishes with favorites like hot plate beancurd, monkey head mushroom, and eggplant with rice. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Singaporean

First Review by LiQi

Amazing Claypot dishes! - Edit

It’s a new vegetarian restaurant open by A One Group, specialise in Claypot and hot plate dishes.

What we had:
三菇黃金粥 Mushroom Porridge.
Rice porridge with Shimeji mushrooms, Shiitake mushrooms, ginger, dough fritter and coriander, cooked and served in a claypot. Really delicious :)

宮保雞丁煲仔飯 Claypot Rice with Chicken in Gong Bao Sauce.
Rice topped generously with ‘chicken’, sausage slices, chestnuts, mushrooms and Gong Bao sauce.
It tasted really amazing and it was served piping hot. ☺️
We used Eatigo to make a reservations, and received 50% discount from doing so :D

excellent claypot rice - Edit

Just open in Yishun and I tried it. Longtime no eat claypot. Delicious even better than real meat and even healthier. Love it!

Pros: healthy , delicious

Cons: no meat

Very tasty food - Edit

Green signature Full menu attached. We spent $32.70 for 2 adults + 1 kid. Not cheap but The food is really very nice. Even my mum said the claypot rice(vegan) we ordered is the best vegetarian claypot rice she has ever eaten, better than Happy Realm's(素食林) if you tried that b4. My fussy boy gave his thumbs up to both dishes as well. My mum said it's expensive to her, but she will def still come back even if she is to pay for it haha! Hotplate Egg hor fun is very nice too! Price is higher than average. But luckily taste very good. A happy and satisfying lunch. Can't wait to go again as a group with my friends!

Pros: Very tasty food

Cons: Pricey

Return to North Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Signature closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1958 times.