Green Owl Deli

2901 N 10th St Ste G, Mc Allen, Texas, USA, 78501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe making American and Tex-Mex food with many marked vegan options, such as for nachos, enchiladas, flautas, tacos, tamales, burgers, lasagna, and stuffed avocado. Also bakes in-house. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out, Mexican, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by jbass

Great first experience! - Edit

My best friend and I came here when she was visiting (she was a full blown vegan, I was testing the waters). Great place, knowledgeable staff and yummy choices. My faves are the stuffed avocados and the loaded nachos! Definitely give it a try!

Veggie options in the valley! - Edit

I was pleasantly surprised to see an impressive selection of vegetarian and vegan options at this restaurant (check out the photo of the menu). I went there with Tex Mex in mind, but I chose the Owl Veggie Potato, Owl Salad, Hibiscus tea and a cold-pressed Juice. They had fresh house made vegan brownies and cookies as well. The staff who waited on me had a sparkling, helpful attitude. I will definitely visit this restaurant again.

Pros: lots of veggie options, clean, cute decor

Return to Mc Allen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Owl Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2092 times.