CLOSED: Green Olive Grill

• Veg-friendly

Contact 888-493-3056

4294 Riverwalk Pkwy Ste 200, Riverside, California, USA, 92505

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has salads, hummus and sides, a vegetarian chicken schawarma sandwich, a roasted vegetables sandwich, and a falafel sandwich. MAR 2015 REPORTED SHUT, FB INACTIVE.

Category: Mediterranean, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by bumpy

falafel friday - Edit

My wife and I always go to the green olive grill on Friday. They have a special on Fridays called Falafel Friday which are $2 off the every day low price. They are tasty the staff is extremely friendly and we enjoy our time there.

The WORST! - Edit

So... hungover and hungry I decided to go for something light on my first (and last) trip to the Green Olive Grill... I am pretty acquainted with mediterranean food, well, with falafel at least so it was a no brainer for me to try theirs, along with the kids veggie chicken tenders. Dry. Tastless. That pretty much sums it up, and what taste did sneek up on my palate needed to immediately be followed by the closest beverage. You know, out here in the i.e its almost impossible to find a vegan eatery, so we are forced to settle with establishments that offer "veggie options" and that's fine, but Do Not insult us with this pathetic crap you call food! I still have taste buds! I wouldn't have fed that to a stray dog! Yuck

Really good and different from usual veg choices - Edit

Great middle eastern food. Most plates available with "fake meats". We had the fake chicken schawarma plate, huge and tasty portions. The falafel plate was also very good. No meat in the grape leaves. Hooray! Very friendly wait staff. We will go again!

Pros: good portions, friendly staff

Cons: all food packed in styrofoam

Return to Riverside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Green Olive Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1365 times since Dec 2010.