Green Mango

+46-406111210

Ystadsgatan 10, Malmo, Sweden, 21424

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant with an extensive menu. Marks the vegan suitable dishes. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by piffelina

favorite Thai place - Edit

My preferred place in Malmö, I’ve been dining here for at least 7 years and I’m still not tired of it.

Pros: many variations, can be ordered for home delivery, cosy inviroment

Cons: expensive

Mm.... Mango! - Edit

Busy little Thai place close to the bar area in the town. No vegan menu so you have to tell them that you don't want and shrimp paste or oyster sause. The food is really good and fresh but it is a little pricey compared to other places and not better for vegans but I guess the outdoor seating makes up for it.

Want delicious thai food? Get it in Malmö! - Edit

If you get bored of the Krua Thai selection - one of the most popular thai restaurants in Malmö, just around the corner, go to Green Mango.

Green Mango is smaller, and some nights, you might have to be lucky to get a table. I'd say that this is cozier though, whereas I prefer to get my take-away orders from Krua Thai.

Their rice dishes are delicious!

When I've traveled around Europe and the US, and felt in the mood for thai, I always got disappointed because of how good the thaifood in Malmö is!

Pros: Great thai food, Sit inside - or outside in summer

Return to Malmo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Mango closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.