CLOSED: Green Light Katipunan

09055196909

Unit 106, FBR Building, Katipunan Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1108

Affordable all-vegan food in Katipunan. Tofu sisig and other rice bowls, burgers, and pasta. Fresh juice as well. Confirmed closed due to rebranding, April 2018 - please let HappyCow know when they re-open.

Categories: Vegan, Italian, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Asian

First Review by QUEENDIANE

Not what I was expecting - Edit

We drove for 40 minutes to get here and were very disappointed.
There were over 7 options written on the board and we were excited to try the tofu sisig that people mentioned in other reviews, when we tried to order they didn't have any of the options we wanted, so we ended up ordering a curry and 3 other dishes.
What was surprising was that the waitress took individual portion-sized containers out of a freezer and just re-heated them in a microwave in front of us. Then it was served on top of rice inside a paper cup.
When we were leaving, more food arrived including the tofu sisig so we got some of that as take-away.
Overall very disappointing.

Pros: Tofu sisig was ok but I've had better at Pepino's

Cons: Small portions, frozen meals and limited options.

Addicted to Sisig - Edit

I literally go here at least once a week! That's how much I love Green Light's offering. The Tofu Sisig is my favorite and it's now in competition with their new Sweet and Sour dish. Do yourselves a favor and go! The green light is on! 😉

Pros: Tasty Veganized dishes, Affordable -you can order 2 meals and not break yo, Discount -you can bring your own container and the

Affordable and Delicious - Edit

I love every dish of theirs that I've tried so far, but the Mac and Cheese and the Tofu Sisig are my favorites!

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Green Light Katipunan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.