Green life Market

• Health Store
Contact 973-283-8322

1388 Rt 23 N, Butler, New Jersey, USA, 07405

Two floors of organic and natural foods and supplements include fresh organic produce, prepared deli foods, juice bar, gluten-free section, and other foods and products. Replaced the previous market, The Art of Living, since Jun 2012.

First Review by raw

I'll definitely go again! - Edit

I was at a party near Butler so I stopped here on my way home. They had a lot of vitamins and supplements which I bought and some protein powder. A little expensive, but worth it. I bought some vegan chocolate since it's hard to find where I live, and I bought a vegan burrito which was to die for!

Pros: organic, fresh, vegan friendly

Cons: couldn't find vegan cheese, a little expensive

nice selection, greasy oily food - Edit

Green life market has a large grocery selection which is nice, but their handmade fare is extremely oily and everything we had was drenched in olive or some oil. We are low fat plant waters and were really disappointed with the insane amount of oil in everything. It would be nice to see more vegan choices and A LOT less oil or no oil in food preparation.

amazing! - Edit

The staff is super helpful. The wraps are incredible and the juice is fabulous. The selection of groceries for people who are vegan or raw is incredible as well this place is truly a find. Everything is a little pricey but that's just what you should come to expect when looking for things like they have here.

Pros: wraps, juice, selection

Cons: a little pricey

great organic food Butler new Jersey - Edit

I live in CT but visit my mother in NJ. Usually have to pack up my food for the trip, but not any more. This market is great. They have two floors of EVERYTHING. They have a juice/smoothie bar; salad/wrap bar-all home made and fresh. The owner is great, flexible if you want something special. Anyone who is a purist with their diet can appreciate what a pain it is to travel. You have to go to this place if you live within a 10 mile radius!!!

Pros: Organic, Fresh salad /wraps, Juice/smoothie bar

Cons: none

Return to Butler Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green life Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 840 times since Feb 2014.